Wednesday, July 12, 2006

2 hours of sleep and the FORT CREW!!!

Craziness of craziness...I had the opportunity to surprise some of my friends from Fort Langley, BC who were staying in Anaheim on their way back from a mission trip to Mexico. The catch was that they were leaving at the butt crack of dawn, which meant I only got 2 1/2 hours sleep before driving out to Disneyland. IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! I pulled into the parking lot and the first friendly face I saw was John! From there it only got better as I got my hugs from Megs, Kayla and Jill...gosh, I didn't know how much I missed them all. It was amazing to see you all again...big hellos to the rest of the fam and friends back home in the fort!





1 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

man alive i look soooo tired...honest though best wake up call of my life!!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home