Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Welcome to the Bailey Hotel...

Just thought I'd type in a few random thoughts before I head to bed ... not like I haven't been napping all day to try and catch up on my sleep! The kids are so excited to be here and have been enjoying their stay at the Bailey Hotel (picked up this t-shirt for Syds while in Colorado ... SO fitting!) Today was pretty low key ... I don't think the kids wanted to be seen anywhere near the van! Most of today was spent in the backyard, playing in the pool and enjoying "Rocks Anne" - the fountain I helped construct last time I was here. This was my first time seeing her with water, and I enjoyed the opportunity to sit in the swing with my journal and have the relaxing sound of the water falling in the background.
Dad Bailey took me on a bike ride to Target to pick up a bathing suit tonite ... since I go surfing tomorrow! I LOVE BIKES!!! I think I was born to ride...dang those long winters! Anyhow...thought you might like to see some pics of our Cali home!







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! The place looks so different now that it's finished! Last time I was there they were still doing a lot of reno's.

by the way, I'm not sure when i'll get a chance to hang next week. I go to visit people at a camp on thursday, and leave for Canada on friday... maybe a wednesday, if that fits in your plan?

Tyco

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home