Thursday, July 27, 2006

Trailer Park Queen

Okay, so I am officially a trailer girl...somewhere in the abyss of New Mexico! The trip has been incredibly busy so far...the Sequoia Forest, Grand Canyon and Petrified Forest have been our "semi-stops"...I call them semi, because we've been doing these National Parks on speed. I've spent half the trip hanging out a passenger window trying to get some shots (apologies for not posting any with these entry...I would be killed if they knew I was blogging right now!) Anyways, we hit Memphis tomorrow and should be back in Canada for Saturday nite. Here's hoping the kids sleep well in the car!
There has been nothing too extreme to report about - just some amazing countryside and some wicked hot temperatures (the one place got to 128 degrees!) Anyways, we are packed and ready to head out...and it's getting too hot in the back of the convenient store to write anymore!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave Carrol said...

Yeah.. Anna Marie is coming back... soooo... you doin' the cafe on Tuesday??? Huh Huh??

7:39 PM  
Blogger The Bean Bag Chair said...

YEAH REVOLUTION!!! I'll be there with the goods! I hope you guys don't just miss the food...!?!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Dave Carrol said...

Not at all... we'll chat soon after you get back and we'll begin planning some stuff for the fall...

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home